What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or team’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way your equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the user.
- Analysis: those cookies that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the user experience…
The detail of the cookies used in this web page is the following:
|Google Analytics||From third parties||Collect information on the navigation of the users through the site in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at a statistical level. It does not obtain data of the names or surnames of the users or of the specific postal address from where they are connected.||Google Analytics Google Privacy Center:
Note: “Own” type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and “Third-party” cookies are used by the service provider that is detailed in the previous table.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
How can I deactivate or delete these cookies? You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- For more information about the Google Chrome browser™ click here
- For more information about the Internet Explorer Browser click here
- For more information about the Mozilla Firefox browser™ click here
- For more information about the Safari Browser™ click here
Check the documentation of the browser that you have installed.
Google Analytics browser disablement add-on
If you wish to reject analytical cookies from Google Analytics in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: