Discover Sitges through Fincas La Clau
Sitges offers a unique environment, with features that make this town a special place. It’s bathed by the Mediterranean and internationally renowned.
Sitges is only 25 minutes from Barcelona and 15 minutes from El Prat airport. It has 17 beaches on its 5 km of coastline, a wide cultural offer, three marinas, a golf course – of which we are sponsors, international schools and a leisure and luxury catering infrastructure.
Another of the attractions offered by Sitges is that it has managed to preserve its environment and its local cultural identity, as well as being the setting for various international events, such as the International Film Festival of Catalonia.
Information of interest.
- Name: Sitges
- Province: Barcelona
- Population: Approx. 25.000
- Language: Catalan and Castilian are the official languages. Enough English or German is also spoken by tourism.
- Beach: Yes, golden sand, pebbles, rock …
- Transport: It can be reached by road or sports boat with limited length and beam.
- Recent important event: Fantastic Film Festival. Held in October and is the most important of its kind worldwide.
How to get there?
- 5 to 7 April: Antic Jazz Festival Sitges (JAS)
- April 23: “Sant Jordi”. Book Festival and Rose
- 3rd to 12th May: Cover to Cover Sitges
- May 18: International Day of Museums (Museums Activities in Sitges)
- 1 to 9 June: Feast of Corpus Christi. National Exhibition of carnations and bonsai. Sunday 2 mats Flores
- July: Sitges Music Festival 37 2013 Summer Concert Series
- July 16: Feast of Our Lady of Carmen, patron saint of sailors
- 21 to 27 August: “Sant Bartomeu” Festival of Sitges. Day 23 Fireworks
- 22 and 23 September: “Resume”. Day 22 Fireworks
- 11 20 October: Sitges 2013, 46th International Fantastic Film Festival of Catalonia